Review the Newest Volume of Ediscovery Case Law Summaries (Fall 2018)
Zapproved has published the new Fall 2018 Ediscovery Case Law Summaries. This new edition explores how recent spoliation, proportionality, and other ediscovery-relevant case decisions are guiding litigation.
This free volume, which can be downloaded from Zapproved’s website, includes 12 full summaries, plus brief abstracts of case law from the last 10 years.
The new summaries are:
- World Trade Ctrs. Assoc., Inc. v. Port Auth. of N.Y. & N.J.
- BankDirect Capital Fin., LLC v. Capital Premium Fin., Inc.
- EPAC Techs., Inc. v. HarperCollins Christian Publ’g, Inc.
- De Simone v. VSL Pharms., Inc.
- Elliott-Thomas v. Smith
- GoPro, Inc. v. 360Heros, Inc.
- Nece v. Quicken Loans, Inc.
- The Physicians Alliance Corp. v. WellCare Health Ins. of Ariz., Inc.
- Cen Com, Inc. v. Numerex Corp.
- Equal Emp’t Opportunity Comm’n v. FedEx Ground Package Sys., Inc.
- In re Simply Orange Orange Juice Mktg. & Sales Practices Litig.
- Johnson v. Ford Motor Co.