On-Demand Webinar: Achieving GDPR Compliance
Zapproved and General Counsel News have posted an on-demand webinar that can help executives and lawyers learn about the impact and strategies associated with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation set to take effect in May. (See the video below.)
While the GDPR standardizes data protection law across the EU, it doesn’t spell out how U.S. companies can update data preservation processes to be compliant. This on-demand webinar offers key steps on ensuring a company’s approach to processing personal data of EU citizens meets these new cross-border data privacy guidelines.
The webinar covers such topics as:
- Prepare for Article 30’s demand for detailed record keeping
- Article 30 of the GDPR broadly requires that data controllers and data processors maintain a detailed record of their processing activities.
- Understand the U.S and EU perspectives on privacy rights
- Consider gaining ISO2l701 certification
- Gaining ISO2l701 certification, an International standard of security that European regulators cite, demonstrates that you’re thinking like an international citizen with a cross-border responsibility.