Download: Why the GC Should Be the Board’s Best Friend
Companies must shift from focusing on rules and consequences to emphasizing culture and values, according to Carolyn Frantz, Microsoft’s deputy general counsel and corporate secretary, in an article published by the National Association of Corporate Directors.
The article is available for downloading from the NACD website.
n this interview from the Strategic Asset General Counsel forum, an annual day-long event hosted by The National Association of Corporate Directors, Frantz answers these questions:
- Who presents compliance-related information to the board?
- Do you need an outsider CEO to change a company’s culture?
- What does tone-in-the middle training look like?
- What shapes culture at the bottom?
- How do you address differences in moral values as a global company?