Munck Wilson Mandala Adds 7 New IP Attorneys
Texas law firm Munck Wilson Mandala has added seven intellectual property lawyers to the firm. The seven formerly were with Howison & Arnott.
“As one of the largest IP practices in the Southwest, Munck Wilson Mandala now has 27 registered patent attorneys, 60 plus attorneys firm-wide, and over 500 years of technical and IP law experience,” the firm says on its website.
The seven include:
- Gregory M. Howison, partner
- John J. Arnott, partner
- Brian D. Walker, partner
- Andrew C. Graham, senior counsel
- Edward I. Jorgenson, senior counsel
- Steven R. Greenfield, senior counsel
- Keith D. Harden, associate