Download: The State of E-Signature Implementation
eSignLive by Vasco has made available a new report: “Forrester Report: The State Of E-Signature Implementation: Twenty-Five E-Signature Use Cases Show Adoption Trends,” which can be downloaded from the eSignLive website at no charge.
The Forrester Report examines 25 e-signature implementations across the United States and Europe with use cases for receivables, payables, various contracts, onboarding agreements, and travel bookings – uncovering trends in adoption, authentication, and business results.
The report covers:
- The average implementation time for e signature projects
- Reported ROI metrics from each project
- Top challenges, from browser compatibility to user training
- How solution flexibility mitigates complexity
- Biometric authentication trends
- Innovation in mobile signing