eSignLive by VASCO and Insurance Networking News will present a complimentary webinar on how updated regulatory laws are allowing companies to improve the process of buying insurance for consumers, while ensuring security, compliance and enforceability, on Dec. 13, beginning at 2 p.m. Eastern time.
Intended to improve the process of buying insurance for consumers, there have been recent updates to laws that allow insurance companies to post policies, forms, and endorsements on a website rather than printing these documents on paper.
As you look to take advantage of this new regulatory environment, questions related to how this can be done in a compliant way will arise.
- E-Posting and E-Delivery defined
- Update from PCIAA on the progress of legislative adoption of e-posting laws
- The intersection between ESIGN, UETA and state insurance laws on e-signatures and records
- How to demonstrate insured consent to do business electronically
- Best practices for ensuring security, compliance and enforceability
- A live demonstration of insurance policy electronic posting