The Association of Corporate Counsel, the world’s largest community of in-house counsel, will stage the ACC Mid-Year Meeting in New York on April 2-4, 2017.
The event will be at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel. General Counsel News readers may receive a $200 discount on the registration fee if they register by Feb. 20.
An ACC release says the meeting will help participants prepare for changes in the regulatory landscape with sessions on:
- The impact of evolving regulations and enforcement trends on contracts
- Current and most controversial changes in employment law
- Reducing financial sector regulatory risk
Other activities will include:
- Engage directly with expert faculty
- Connect with your peers through multiple networking opportunities
- Have the opportunity to earn 12-14 CLE/CPD (1 credit Ethics eligible), 14 CCB CEU credits, and 3-4 CPE credits