S&P Global Platts has posted a free on-demand webinar taking a look at the potential impact the recent presidential election could have on petroleum, natural gas, power and metals.
The webinar covers:
- Impact on oil and gas markets
- Arctic and Atlantic Coast production
- The future of fracking
- Pipeline projects – will they get built?
- Supply/demand implications
- Impact on metals markets
- US infrastructure impact on steel
- What to do about “steel dumping”?
- Economic uncertainty and gold
- Impact on renewables and environmental regulations
- Is the War on coal over?
- Buildout of renewable power generation
- The future of biofuels