Practical Law will present a free 75-minute webinar with Rita Berardino, Senior Legal Editor, Practical Law Intellectual Property & Technology, and presenters from Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, who will discuss IP and information technology (IT) considerations in drafting and negotiating M&A agreements.
The event will be Wednesday, June 28, 1-2:15 p.m. EDT.
Intellectual property and technology assets have become increasingly significant components of a company’s business strategy and the focus of many M&A transactions, the company says on its website.
Topics will include:
- Common structures for M&A transactions.
- Key IP and IT provisions of M&A transaction documents, including:
- Drafting and negotiation of IP and IT provisions.
- How courts have interpreted these provisions.
- Key ancillary IP and IT agreements, including licenses and assignments.
A short Q&A session will follow.
- Manja Sachet, Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Jason Greenberg, Associate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Jennifer McGrew, Associate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Rita Berardino, Senior Legal Editor, Practical Law Practical Law IP&T (Moderator)
Register for the webinar.
Join Our LinkedIn Group